Friday, September 28, 2012

USING PICTURE ON DESIGN PAPER

This was a really easy card to make.  I had a piece of double sided card stock and one side had a lot of images like this on it.  I simply cut out one of the images and mounted it on coordinating colors of card stock.  Then it was mounted onto a piece of an off white card base which had been run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.
 
I also happened to have a Kanban stamp set that had ladies dressed similarly.  I stamped one of them on the inside of the card using VersaMark.  It makes a nice background for a sentiment to be added over the top.
 
Your comments are always appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Lovely! I have done that and always feel like I cheat just a little but I really do like the end result. And it makes me feel just a bit naughty! lol

Lynette said...

Great way to use the paper, Vicki - pretty card!

Harriet Skelly said...

What great paper - I love the embossed background behind it too.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

simply beautiful card
~Pat~

Joanne said...

This makes a perfect old-fashioned card! These photos will never go out of style!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...