Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


This is my favorite of the cards I made this year.  The design had been colored already with Copic markers.  Edges were sponged with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I had some dp that had a small design on a black background so I mounted the Kitty design on it  Both of those layers had been cut with the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals.
 
It isn't very often that I combine so many different papers but this one just seemed to fall together.  I hope you like it too.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Adorable! Great papers and image.

Anonymous said...

great card for a little munchkin
~Pat~

Joanne said...

OH SO CUTE!!!! The image is sweet, and the papers are perfect with it! Well Done!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...