Sunday, October 14, 2012

MORE PAISLEY PAPER


Using more paper from the Authentique "Loyal" paper pad, I made this card to use the rest of the paisley piece of dp that was used on yesterday's card.  For this one I chose a third piece which is the green strip at the top.  A piece of Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze card stock was cut and embossed with one of the Spellbinders "Butterflies Circles".  This butterfly is from the same package as yesterday's butterfly from Archivers but is a darker color and was the perfect finish for this card.  The sentiment was added using SU Pacific Point ink.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me time to learn all the comments, but I honestly loved the blog. It proved to be very advantageous to me and I'm positive to all of the followers here!

Lynette said...

Another pretty card with your pretty papers. Love the butterfly.

Anonymous said...

This wеbѕite ωas... hoω do you sаy
it? Releѵant!! Finallу І hаve
fοund sоmеthing that helped me. Сheeгs!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful use of left over supplies

~Pat~

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...