Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BLUE POPPIES

 
This was a card we made at the last SU workshop I attended.  I just love the colors of Marina Mist and Night of Navy together!
 
The crunch is on for making Christmas cards so that is what I have been working on the last few days but have many more to go.  I enjoy sending Christmas cards to 18-20 people from our local area who are in independent living centers or care centers.  I am also going to take cards to the indepenedent living center where my mother lives for the residents to send to family and friends.  Of course I need cards for our own family and friends.  Many of these cards will eventually show up on my blog.  I hope to begin showing them on December 1st.
 
In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions about the cards I will be posting over the next few days.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you will let me know what you think of the items I post.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this pretty shade of blue
~Pat~

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...