Friday, November 16, 2012

CASING LYNETTE


Some time ago my friend, Lynette, (My Stamping Addiction) made a very similar card to the one I have posted today.  I just purchased the Gina K "Vogue Vases 2" stamp set and used Lynette's card as a guide.  Lynette had used designs from the Gina K first set of vases.
 
The vase is similar but different potted plant.  I did paper piece the vase but wish I would have used some patterned paper with a suttle design.   I added a butterfly and also embossed most of the card front with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  So I made my own little changes but cased her version very closely.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I'm honored to be cased:)

Sheri said...

Very pretty.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...