Thursday, November 29, 2012

SO SORRY


Even though this card was made for use as a Sympathy or Thinking of You, it has a fun fold that I don't think to use, but we made this at an SU workshop.  Only about half of the off white focal point is attached to the pink portion of the card and opens.  Then the embossed brown portion of the card front opens to reveal the inside of the card.  The inside has a pretty punched brown butterfly attached to the off white area for a written note.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Let me know what you think - I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh my how pretty this is. Great job, Vicki

Char said...

I love these kinds of cards. Love your color combos and the card itself!!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...