Monday, November 12, 2012

WITH SYMPATHY

 
It seemed appropriate to post a sympathy card today.  Last week a very dear friend of ours died and today is his funeral.  Our families have been friends ever since my husband and I married 44 years ago.  Our children grew up together and were friends so today we mourn but will celebrate his life.  He will be missed.
 
The card was one I made at the SU Workshop.  I won't be giving any details here, but if you have any questions, please let me know.  My email address is on the right hand column of my blog and I will answer as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a very nice card, Vicki. Sorry you had to use it. Not easy to lose a friend.

Harriet Skelly said...

So sorry about your friend Vicki. I love those flowers - what set is that flower image from?

Anonymous said...

though sad - this is a beautiful card
~Pat~

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...