Thursday, January 24, 2013

MORE MAKING MEMORIES "EMMA"


While I had the Making Memories papers out, I decided to make a couple more cards.  Card base was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and has scalloped layers of five different papers.  To cover the top edge of the flowered piece I added a piece of the green rick rack that is part of the matching Emma embellishments.

For the second card I wanted to use a larger piece of the pretty flowered dp and then added a strip of the flower border embellishment.  

Both butterflies were cut with Spellbinders dies from the Wonderful Wings set.  The set consists of 5 different shapes (solid and an open design). 

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!  Thank you for stopping in today!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful cards, Vicki! I love the rick-rack and floral trims. The butterfly die is gorgeous! Keep warm, my fellow Iowan!

Annie said...

Another lovely card Vicki!! I always love your color combinations, and I love butterflies too!

Sheri said...

What a sweet card. I love the trim :)

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!