Saturday, January 26, 2013

MY FAVORITE PENNY BLACK FLOWER


This Penny Black flower stamp is called "Blush" and is one of my very first Penny Black stamps so maybe that is why it has remained one of my very favorites.  It's easy to ink up and is such a graceful design.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing border folder along the left edge of the white layer, scored a couple of lines and then stamped the flower in the middle of the remaining portion of the layer.  The sentiment is from a little Inkadinkado 3 piece set and the cute little butterfly which I use a lot is also from a 3 piece Inkadinkado stamp set.

Remember:  I take orders for Penny Black (and Hero Arts) supplies.  There are new stamps coming out from both companies, so be sure to check them out and then let me know if there is anything you would like me to get for you.  I have seen a lot of great new stamps from Penny Black.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate the comments are left by those of you who stop by.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

It is one of my favorites as well. I love the embossing folder you used and that little butterfly is so pretty. Very nice card

Ann Schach said...

Clean and beautiful, Vicki! The strip of embossing is the perfect touch!

Harriet Skelly said...

That is also my favorite PB image! I love the embossing down the side!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!