Sunday, January 13, 2013

STAMPIN' UP IN COLORS





One time when I took items that I no longer used to a stamp sale, I saw this SU stamp set and I was able to buy it for only $2.00!  Monday night I was going through some stamp sets that I have never used and ran across this one.  (NOTE:  By the way, does anyone know the name of this stamp set?  The label says "Sprinkles" but I'm not sure that is correct.  I checked several sites and when I searched "Sprinkles" none showed up like this.)

I used 4 of the 2011-2013 In Colors.....Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.  The embossing at the top and bottom was made with a Cuttlebug border folder.  I'm not sure if you will be able to see it, but there is a background stamp on each of the three pieces.  The flowers were stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa instead of the Black Tuxedo and then colored with the "In Colors".

(NOTE:  Some of you may have already seen this post because it accidentally got posted for the wrong date.)

P.S. Thank you to Mehrll for letting me know that the proper name for this set is "Oh So Lovely".  The stamps were obviously put into the wrong case for the stamp sale......but I'm sure glad I got them anyway.)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So very pretty!

Mehrll said...

I believe the name of the set is Oh, So Lovely by Stampin' Up.

Annie said...

This is a very pretty card!!

Annie said...

I liked this set so much I went looking for it, but could only find one set on e bay, and it was VERY expensive, but it looked familiar, sure enough, its in a S U box with many other sets that I unmounted last year! I'll be casing your card. Thanks Vicki!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!