Monday, January 21, 2013

TERRI'S BIRTHDAY CARD


Last Monday my friend, Terri, celebrated her birthday.  This is the card I sent to her.  The papers are from a Little Yellow Bicycle paper pad called "Winterings".  The papers are double sided and such great soft colors.  There are two pieces of the paper on the front of the card and I put a narrow strip of white over the seam.  Since I had punched the one edge with a Martha Stewart snowflake design, I kept the punched pieces and put five of them down the white strip.  A spot of Icicle Stickles was placed in the center of each of those pieces.  

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Perfect for a January birthday - very pretty!

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful card! This paper is absolutely fabulous! I love the soft colors.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...