Sunday, January 20, 2013

TWO FOR ONE


The papers on these cards are from Making Memories "Emma" collection.  Since we have a granddaughter by that name, you can imagine why I HAD TO BUY IT!  The colors are just so pretty.  I've had the papers for a long time and decided it was time to dig them out again.  The ribbons used on both are also from that collection - as are the butterfly buttons.

I punched each size of the daisies twice for each flower with Marvy punches and then gently pulled the petals of each of the flowers forward to give them some dimension.  The leaves were made with a Sizzix Embosslit.

Please always feel free to give me your opinions on my posts.  I welcome and appreciate your comments.  Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Such pretty papers and beautiful cards, Vicki. Love the flowers.

Sheri said...

Both cards are amazing! I love the paper as well :)

Joanne said...

WOW...the colors and GORGEOUS, as well as the arrangemnts you used and those awesome papers! Great purchase!

Harriet Skelly said...

I used up almost all of my Emma paper pad - I LOVE that paper! These cards are so beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

What gorgeous cards and papers, Vicki! I see why you had to buy it! I love the flowers.

Char said...

Great cards...and I love that paper!!! I like how you did the daisies.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...