Sunday, February 17, 2013

BABY BOY CARD


Another very simple card today.  I cut a piece of dp to fit the A2 card from.  Using the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval I cut a piece of white card stock and then edged it with a light yellow ink.  The giraffe and the little star are dimensional stickers from K&Company.    

I chose this dp to go with the sticker because of the sentiment I used inside the card.  The sentiment says "Twinkle, twinkle little star....what a special boy you are".  Although I would probably use this for a baby card, it could also still be fine for a little boy's birthday card.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a cute sticker and such perfect paper for your sentiment. Great card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!