Friday, February 15, 2013

CHILD'S CARD


Valentine's Day is over so  it's time for some non-holiday cards......although I'll need to get busy with Easter cards before too long.  I'm not sure who is going to get this card yet but I hadn't used the stamp set and I'd had it for a long time.

This card base was embossed with a Sizzix folder.  I used stamps from a Sandylion set.  The designs were stamped onto a piece of white card stock and colored with Copic markers.  I added a strip of grass and butterflies made with  Martha Stewart punches.  Tiny pearls were added to the butterflies.

I mounted the design onto a plain lavender card stock and added to the card base.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

such a sweet card!

Lynette said...

So adorable, Vicki! I think I have that set, too. Love all of your valentines, too. Sorry I haven't had the time to comment, but I've been checking them out.

Char said...

What a cute card!!!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...