Thursday, February 28, 2013

FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY #229


The challenge this week is to have a card with 3 or more layers and a butterfly or fairy.  This is a card I had started a few days ago but saw that it would qualify for the challenge by simply adding a little butterfly to it.  

My friend, Lynette, (My Stamping Addiction) had posted a card with this type of frame and using a similar flower design.  I loved the light blue she used on the flowers and how she popped the frame with foam dots.  I colored my design with Copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love your coloring and the flowers. I don't remember which card you're talking about, but I'm glad it inspired you to make such a beautiful card! :) Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday, too.

Jenée said...

Lovely card. The image really pops against the simplicity of the white. Very nicely done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter by Wednesday.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautiful and CAS even with all the layers!! Thanks for playing with us at FBW!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!