Thursday, February 21, 2013

GET WELL SOON



Today's design was made with a Penny Black stamp from a clear stamp set.  I love the Penny Black Hedgehog designs! I colored the image with Copic makers.  The butterfly wasn't going to fit into the Spellbinders die that I wanted to use so I cut it out and then just applied it with a glue dot.  A portion of the card base was embossed with a Sizzix folder.  The sentiment is from a little 3-pc Inkadinkado stamp set.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will get back to you. Just email me at the address on this page.  Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love your cute little hedgehog, and your coloring, and your butterfly outside the box, and the embossing. Very cool card, Vicki!

Annie said...

I love hedgehogs too, what is the name of this set?
Very cute card, great coloring!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...