Monday, February 4, 2013

"I LOVE YOU" Valentine



When I borrowed the Quickutz dies from my friend, Lynette, there was a die to cut two joined hearts with a perforated line that joined them.  These could be used for a mini card to put on the front of a card base.  I chose to leave them open and placed two sets side by side on the pink layer.  The top of the pink layer had been embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  Then I used the "I LOVE YOU" die on the bottom.  I added three scored lines under the Swiss Dots embossing and a narrow piece of white lace.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a beautiful card Vicki, love every bit of it, and the lace adds such an elegant touch!!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that I Love You die!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!