Thursday, March 14, 2013

ANOTHER WEDDING CARD


This is another wedding card I made. It was another quick and easy one but I personally like this one a little better. I ran a white piece of card stock (4 1/4 5 1/2) through the Cuttlebug with the Craft Concepts "Budding Vine" embossing folder and then attached it to the front of a white card base. The sentiment is from My Sentiment's Exactly and was embossed with Egyptian Gold powder. The gold shimmer paper was used for the back layer.
Although this is another simple card, it is more elegant so I am more pleased with it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautiful Vicki - I like this one is more elegant than the first one.

Joanne said...

This card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! So elegant....well done!!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...