Friday, March 15, 2013

IT'S TIME FOR EASTER CARDS


Last year I was able to get this great Stampin' Up set.  I'm not sure if I had it in time for Easter or not but this year I'm making good use of it.  The designer papers I used were purchased from the SU clearance.  I love the colors which go so perfectly with the SU Marina Mist ink and card stock. 
 
I had some scraps of the dp so decided to use them on a second card  The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I like the first one the best - but it just seemed a shame not to use the scraps of the dp as well.
 
I can see these stamps being used with a variety of colors.  It is also a card that I could do in kind of a mass production for the ladies that I send cards to who are in care centers or independent living centers.
 
I'll have more Easter cards for you so keep watching. Thank you for stopping by! 



2 comments:

Joanne said...

I was just looking at my set and wondering how I could do a simple card for family....and you provided the answer!! LOVE how you did your card....the colors, the papers, everything! THANKS for the idea!

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki! Love the pretty color.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...