Thursday, March 21, 2013

MORE SPELLBINDERS EASTER EGGS


The paper on this egg was from a Basic Grey "Two Scoops" retired paper pad.  Since that piece had such a nice variety of patterns, I didn't piece it with another solid color.  The green distressed paper is also from that same group of papers. 


Papers for this card were also from the "Two Scoops" paper pad.



I don't remember if I made this as a top fold or a side fold, but by changing the card to a vertical design it was a little different look.  I do like the horizontal versions the best.


One last card like these to show you (although I made others) is also made using the very pretty pink dp from "Two Scoops" paper pad.  I made a bunch of these cards with the large egg die from Spellbinders since I had so many cards I wanted to get done.  These were very easy to do and yet each one I made was just a little different than the one before.

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

They are all so pretty, Vicki! You have been SO busy having fun!

Harriet Skelly said...

They are all so beautiful! I love the first one the best - love the colors!!

Joanne said...

LOVE the variety you did....it makes you realize all the wonderful possibilities with this die! Love the way you used the paper lace too ...Perfect touch!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...