Tuesday, March 19, 2013

VARIATIONS OF SUNDAY'S CARD


I don't think I need to explain anything further with this card since it is basically like the one I posted on Sunday but just using a different combination of papers.  I like the colors on this one better. 

And here is another version:


This is such a fun card to make.  Thank you to whoever posted this idea on Pinterest!   Tomorrow you will get to see three cards so please be sure to come back.

Please take a moment to let me know what you think about my posts.  Your comments always mean so much to me.  Constructive ideas are appreciated too!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Love all of your cards and their beautiful colors!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!