Monday, April 29, 2013

BIRTHDAY CARD

 
My friend, Georgia, had a birthday earlier this month.  This is the card I made for her.  The stamps are from a discontinued Stampin Up set "Awash with Flowers".  I stamped the outlined design and then stamped the solid petals with blue ink on white card stock.  I cut them out and added them to the outlined image.
 
I used one of the tiny "blooms" in the set and turned it into a butterfly.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  I hope the week ahead will be a good one for you!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I have said it before and I will say it again. This is an amazing card. I saw it in person and can't say enough good about it. Love the way you created the butterfly!

Lynette said...

Very pretty flower, Vicki, and I love the cute little butterfly. I know Georgia enjoyed it, as would anyone! :)

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...