Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOANNE!


This is a card I sent to my friend, Joanne for her birthday which is today.  The image is from Penny Black.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copic markers.  I trimmed the image and then sponged Wild Wasabi ink around the edge.  The card base was embossed with the D'Vine Swirls folder.  Two strip of Wild Wasabi dp were attached to the back of the stamped image and then added to the card base.
 
Wishing Joanne a very special birthday today!!!
 
Remember if you are interested in Penny Black stamps or Copic markers, I would be happy to get them for you.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Great card. She will love it!

Lynette said...

What a great card to brighten Joanne's day! Love the hedgehog and the sunflower.

Joanne said...

What a fun, "feel good" card! You made my day!!! Thanks so much, Vicki!

Char said...

What a cute card!! Love the hedgehog with the Sunflower beaming down at 'her' :-)

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...