Thursday, April 11, 2013

JUST FOR YOU


For this card, I decided to do some paper piecing.  I always like it on cards that others make but don't remember to use it as often as I should.  The papers used for the flower are from Graphic 45 "Place in Time" 8 x 8 paper pad.  The purple layer under the flower is SU Elegant Eggplant and was edged with a scallop punch.  A white layer which was embossed with an SU folder was added to the Elegant Eggplant card base. and then the flower layers were attached.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Very very pretty. I love paper piecing - just never remember to do it! You do a beautiful job

Joanne said...

The paper piecing ROCKS! Love the colors and papers you chose, as well as the way you designed the card!

Annie said...

Nice job, I love paper piecings!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love that paper pieced flower Vicki! Love the colors you chose!

Sandy said...

Lovely card Vicki! I always love what others with paper piecing. I really need to try it myself soon.
I love the way that your embossed background sets off the flower.

Lynette said...

I love the paper piecing, Vicki - your papers are so pretty and the flower is wonderful.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...