Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SIMPLE LAYOUT

 
The "spring/summer schedule" has already begun with soccer, softball and T-ball and we will now be on the run a lot and putting lots of miles on our car.  Posting cards may get rather irregular but I hope you will continue to stop by and see what I have been doing. 
 
So since this is such a simple card, I don't believe it needs any explanation.  It is a layout that would be easy to do with a variety of stamps and designer papers.
 
If you have any questions, I will be happy to address them.  Just email me at the address shown on the right hand side of my blog.

Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

It may be simple but it is oh so elegant. I love it!

Joanne said...

LOVE the lay out and the colors you chose to use! And it is so very versatile....thanks for sharing this....I see so many ways to use this design!

Lynette said...

Love the monochrome theme and the layered butterfly, too! Great card, Vicki!

Char said...

Ditto what they all said. I was going to add a comment...but they said it all :-)

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!