Monday, April 15, 2013

SPRING TULIPS


As I write this post, I am listening to the news on TV about the tragedy that happened at the Boston Marathon today.  My thoughts and prayers are with all who attended and were anywhere near what happened.
 
Now for the card.....Over the weekend I purchased four digi images.  This one was such a simple image to color with my Copic markers and the red and bright yellow are something that a lot of us need right now due to all the grey and rainy days that we have had.  We need the rain, but I am ready for some nice Spring weather.
 
The little butterfly is from  and the "Hi!" is from Stampabilities.  Yellow and red card stock is from Stampin' Up.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

What a nice springy card. We had snow showers this morning and it is only in the 40's today. Brrrr.

Annie said...

What a pretty card, the tulips are colored so beautifully!!

Joanne said...

So bright and cheery! Gives me hope that Spring will be here someday!!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty - love the tulips. I sure hope spring will get here some day!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...