Saturday, May 11, 2013

HOT AIR BALLOONS


This is one of the most detailed designs I have ever colored.  I purchased this stamp a year ago in Branson MO because I like hot air balloons.  Once I got it home I was struck with what a challenge this one was going to be for me.
 
The stamp is from Northwood Rubber Stamps. I colored it with Copic markers and then mounted it onto a layer the two layers of card stock before attaching it to the card base.
 
We have never been to New Mexico when they have that hot air balloon festival but sure would like to see that someday.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are always appreciated!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

You did a wonderful job coloring this one. Very cool card. I have always wanted to go to Iowa for the balloon races but never remember until too late.

Lynette said...

Well, you did a great job of coloring it, Vicki!

Annie said...

This is beautiful, WOW!! lots of coloring!

Joanne said...

TOTALLY amazing.....the colors you chose for the balloon designs are perfect! Beautiful scene!!!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!