Thursday, June 6, 2013

CUTE PUNCHED LION

I'm sorry it has been a few days since I've posted again.  I keep thinking things will slow down but.............

Recently I saw this card on the PawsN2Stamp blog.  Char is a member of our Yahoo group.  My husband's nephew has a little girl celebrating a birthday this weekend.  My mother-in-law asked me to make a card for her and I thought of that cute little lion immediately. 

I used SU punches and Spellbinders Classic circle dies to make the shapes.  Char used wiggle eyes but I couldn't find mine so I just used small punched circles.  I hope Morgan like her card.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a very cute card, love the lion!! I'll be back in the fall Vicki!! have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...