Saturday, June 1, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JAMIE AND JASON

June 1, 1996
 

Today I find myself wondering how I can possibly be old enough to have a daughter who is old enough to be celebrating the 17th Anniversary of when she got married.  She and her husband actually celebrated this past Sunday because one of their daughters is on a traveling softball team that is in a tournament today.  Wish I could be there but seasonal allergies are beginning to bug me.
 
This card was made at a Stampin Up workshop in April. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Very very pretty. Doesn't time fly?

Joanne said...

Beautiful Couple and Beautiful Card! Kim is at 15 years, and I wonder, too, how so much time could have gone by!

Lynette said...

Thanks for sharing their wedding picture. And the card you made for them is awesome! Always love that stamp.

Annie said...

Beautiful card!!!

What a lovely wedding pic! Our youngest is nearing 21 yrs married = how can that be!!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...