Saturday, June 22, 2013

LA BLANCHE STAMP - Butterfly

 
 
I've had this La Blanche stamp for a long time and never used it.  I had purchased several designs but wasn't really thrilled with the stamps.  If you aren't familiar with them they are a molded firm white foam which is about 1/2 inch thick and the design is a part of that molded white piece.  (Not sure that is very clear.)  I sold all of the other ones I had at a recent stamp sale but kept this one because of my love of using butterflies on cards.
 
I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with markers.  The design was then cut out using the new Spellbinders Hexagon dies.  Before removing the piece from the die, I sponged the entire piece with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  It was then attached to the rust colored card stock which had been cut with the next larger Hexagon die.
 
I added the matted image to a piece of cream card stock which had been embossed with a Cuttlebug frame folder.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I can see why you kept the stamp....it has beautiful detail....and fits perfectly in the dies you used. WELL done!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! Sure was wonderful to get to see you again!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...