Wednesday, June 12, 2013

POPPIES

 
Today's card was made using a two-step design from Rubbernecker.com.  I colored the design with markers and then spritzed lightly with water.
 
Before finishing the card above, I had stamped another piece with the same design and colors.  "Haste makes waste" as they say.  In my "rush" to get it finished I accidentally stamped the sentiment UPSIDE DOWN!!!  I didn't want to throw away the stamped piece so I decided to trim the poppies and the card below is my "save".  I'm not thrilled with the card, but just wanted to save the design.  The sentiment and poppies are both popped with foam dots. 
 
Please take a moment to tell me what you think of the results.  Thank you for stopping by!


3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Your cards are so pretty. Aren't those RN images beautiful??

Lynette said...

They are both VERY pretty, Vicki - love the poppies! Great save!

Joanne said...

LOVE these cards! Wonderful creativity with the images!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...