Monday, July 1, 2013

CASING JOYCE


Recently my sister gave me a box full of various craft items for stamping and stenciling.  Among the supplies were several plain white cards that had a nice framed edge.  When I joined with the of ladies in Des Moines last week, I gave each one of them one of the cards. 
 
I made this card which is nearly identical to one that Joyce made at Archivers.  I loved what she did with hers and had wanted to purchase those same butterflies.  I have some of those note cards left yet so I know I'll be using them with other designs.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

pretty card! I didn't get a chance to make it but hope to use Georgia's set to make it still. I bought some of those butterflies too!

Lynette said...

Pretty card, and I love the little butterfly. Love that Papertrey stamp set.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely awesome, Vicki! Clean and classy!

Harriet Skelly said...

I wish I had gotten some of those butterflies! This is just lovely!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...