Friday, July 12, 2013

GET WELL


Yesterday I showed you a card using this same design.  Actually I had stamped this one first and colored it with Copic markers so I could do a little shading on the flowers............forgetting that the colors would bleed through the card stock even though it was a nice heavy paper.
 
Today I took that piece, trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4", added the scored lines and the dainty sentiment above the scoring.  The piece was then mounted onto the white card base using foam dots.
 
We have a family friend who fell and broke her leg between her hip and knee.  She is now in a rehab center and was told she could not put weight on that leg for quite some time so this is the card I am sending her.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you again here on Monday......I've decided to take weekends off.   :)

2 comments:

Sheri said...

What a nice card. I saw the one yesterday for the nursing home and I think that is a great idea. And a great way to get rid of some excess cards.

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the flowers and your great coloring. I like yesterday's, too:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...