Monday, July 22, 2013

PENNY BLACK CRITTER


This is one of the many Penny Black stamps that I have and I can't believe I haven't used it sooner.  He is such a cute little critter and just looks like he is going merrily on his way to deliver these flowers.
 
I colored the image with Copic markers and was able to pretty much duplicate the colors that were on the wood mounted stamp.

4133J
 
Penny Black has a lot of great stamps with this cute little mouse, hedgehogs, cats and dogs.  If you are interested, go look at the wonderful selection of these cute guys as well as the many other flowers and sentiments on the Penny Black site:  http://www.pennyblackinc.com/  Let me know if you see anything you would like me to order for you.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Nice coloring, Vicki. That is cool that the image is colored on the stamp and can be used as a guide. Cute card!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is adorable Vicki!

Sheri said...

SO cute! He looks like such a happy critter!

Joanne said...

You did a great job of designing the card and coloring....he is adorable! Love how he fits perfectly on that die, too!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...