Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RUBBERNECKER "Flowers in the Breeze"



These cards were made with a Rubbernecker 3-step stamp set...."Flowers in the Breeze".  I love the watercolor look.  The top card had a little "goof" from me trying to color in an area with a contrasting color.  It looked terrible so I covered it with the cute little LittleB butterfly sticker.  The second card had a small black smudge so once again I used one of the very pretty little butterflies to cover it.
 
Thanks to a friend who brought this set to Des Moines, I was able to make two cards that I really like.

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Both cards are beautiful. I ordered that set as well as two others when I left DM and they arrived at home a day after I did!!

Sheri said...

So pretty. It is on my list of things to buy!

Lynette said...

I love that stamp, too, Vicki! Great cards - pretty butterflies (and very useful, too! :) )

Joanne said...

LOVE these so much!!! EXCELLENT!

Heather T said...

These are lovely. Your colour schemes and layout are beautifully balanced.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...