Thursday, August 8, 2013

GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER'S B'DAY


A few days ago I posted a card that my mother-in-law asked me to make for our youngest granddaughter's birthday.  My mother also asked me to make one for her to give Taryn. 

These cute little Precious Moments girls having a tea party had already been colored and was in my card parts.  When I ran across it I thought of Taryn because she is such a girly girl.  The bright pink on the one bonnet was a perfect match for the Lasting Impressions Raspberry card stock.  I trimmed the image and added it to a solid color piece that had been cut with a Spellbinders Classic Square.  I punched the pretty border piece with a Martha Stewart punch.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by..............be sure to come back tomorrow and see the card that we are sending to Taryn.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute image, Vicki, and a very cute card. I bet Taryn loved all the cards that you made for her!

Sheri said...

I have enjoyed all of her birthday cards! I bet she will love her new clothes too! And before you know it, November will be here.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Great card. happy birthday taryn

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...