Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HERO ARTS "Gratitude Design"


Today the temperature is only going to be in the mid 60's so I am feeling like Fall colors.  I don't send a lot of Thanksgiving cards, but I decided to use this sentiment because of the name of the stamp I used. 
 
The card stock and ink are SU Cajun Craze.  I stamped the design around the entire front of the card.  It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to get the card filled by turning the stamp in various directions.  By using the wide banner I was able to cover one area where there was a small blank spot.  Before attaching the banner and sentiment pieces to the cards base, I used the ink pad to carefully edge the off white card stock.
 
Confession time..............this is another idea I got from Pinterest.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is a great color, and a great card, too:)

Sheri said...

Love that color! Your card is really pretty.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!