Thursday, September 19, 2013

SU MOSAIC MADNESS

 
I love that Stampin' Up has started offering "bundles".  It provides the chance to buy two coordinating items at a savings instead of buying them separately maybe at different times.  This card uses the Mosaic Madness embossing folder, stamp set and punch.  The stamp set and punch were the two items in the bundle.
 
Shades of blue are my favorite colors and I love the SU Baja Breeze and Marina Mist colors.  (Sorry I'm not sure which one I used on this card.)
 
The first step for this card was embossing the card base with the Mosaic embossing folder.  I then used one of the stamps to stamp inside the embossed design.  Using some of the dp in the matching color, I punched pieces using different designs to form a "flower".  I was so happy to see that I actually had a button just the right color in my "stash".
 
I am always happy to read any comments that are left on my posts.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great card Vicki! I've been looking at this set now I know I'll be getting it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Harriet Skelly said...

Love how you made a flower with the medallion punch! The blues are really pretty!

Joanne said...

Love the colors and the way you designed the card!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...