Thursday, November 14, 2013

DISNEYWORLD AND EPCOT

 
The first night at the Magic Kingdom we were greeted with a beautiful rainbow.

 
Fireworks after a performance outside Cinderella's Castle

 
Cinderella's Castle - special lighting for Christmas

 
The Tower of Terror

 
Entering Epcot

 
One of my favorite pictures - My husband with our Grandson

 
All six grandchildren in their "Mouse Ears"

 
The Lion King show

 
The Lion King

 
"Mt. Everest" in the background - roller coaster ride

 

 
Finding Nemo Show

 
 


 
One really tired granddaughter

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Your pictures are amazing. Especially love the one with your grandson and Gary and your granddaughter piggy back.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, wonderful memories!

Lynette said...

Fun pictures, Vicki! Love that last one:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...