Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HEARTS A FLUTTER

 
The Hearts A Flutter stamp and die set are so fun to work with.  You can purchase one or the other, but you can also purchase both as a bundle at a discounted price.
 
First of all I took my card base and used the Stampin' Up! heart border from the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Adorning Accents set and embossed the enter of the front.
 
I cut of strip of Real Red card stock to form a banner and then added the large heart to it.  I punched out a little red heart from the red glitter paper and place it off center.  It's a very simple card but I think the sparkle of the tiny heart really sets it off.  Let me know if you would be interested in the information for purchasing the stamp and/or die set.
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to stop back again tomorrow for another Valentine made with this die/stamp set.
 

 
 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

They are both so pretty, Vicki. Love the cute little hedgehog! It's great that you are getting your valentines done. I haven't started mine yet. Soon:)

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...