Monday, January 27, 2014

TWO VALENTINES

 
For this very simple card, I used the Memory Box "Heart Ensemble" die.  When I added it to the red dp from PapertreyInk I had to be very careful not to get too much glue on the back side, but the Tombow liquid glue worked out just fine.  I lined up the sentiment by using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

 
This card was made using the same Memory Box die and added it to a dp from a Basic Grey paper pad.  The solid pink is Lasting Impressions Guava Wash card stock and the solid heart was cut using the die from the Stampin' Up! Hearts a Flutter die set.
 
Just a note:  My schedule is going to be a irregular for the next few weeks so I'm not real sure if I'll get something posted every day.  (I need to get tax information ready for my mother, a daughter & her husband, and for ourselves which will take some time.)  I do hope you will continue to check back.  If you have signed up for the notices then you will be able to tell when there is something new.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty cards, Vicki. Love the delicate hearts. Good luck with all those taxes!

Ann Schach said...

Cute cards, Vicki! I'll miss you while you are away doing taxes. Hopefully you will get a little time for cardmaking!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...