Wednesday, January 15, 2014

VIVID VASES

 
Wood Mount Only - $11.95


I'm a little late with my post for today.....I didn't take time to schedule it last night for this morning and then this morning I found myself visiting blogs and watching some video demos. 
 
This is one of the new stamps.  It is available in wood mount only, but I really like it!  My first instinct was to check out Pinterest to see what others had made with it.  It is fun to paper piece and I saw some examples of that.
 
To begin I stamped the image on 5 pieces of white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I stamped all of the vases 5 times on some of the Sweet Sorbet designer papers.......trimmed them out and I had enough for 5 cards. I rarely make multiples of cards but it will be nice to have these designs done for future use.   The way I use them will vary. 
 
One of the Sweet Sorbet papers was used for the background of the matted design and will be one of the items you can choose for free with a $50 order January 28-March 31 --- a $10.95 value!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki. Your papers are all so lovely. How cool that you have several of them made up already.

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, Vicki! I love it!

Bonnie32002 said...

I love your idea of making multiple cards. I wouldn't have thought of that!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...