Friday, March 21, 2014

CROSSES OF HOPE

 
Last year I believe I posted a picture of a card made like this from when I attended a Stampin' Up! workshop.
 
 
So this year I wanted to use the same basic design again, but for this card I chose to use the tulip embossing folder on the front of the Melon Mambo card.  I cut a white oval with a Spellbinders Classic Oval Die.  While the oval was still in the die, I lightly sponged Melon Mambo ink over the exposed area.  The cross was stamped on a piece of white card stock using the same ink and added to the oval using foam dots.  The green sprigs were punched from the bird punch and I shortened the stems and tucked them under the cross with a tiny bit of glue.
 
Thank you for coming by today!  I hope to have something new for you again on Monday.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

A great Easter card, Vicki. Love that tulip embossing folder.

Bonnie32002 said...

Very nice! I think I have that embossing folder and never remember to use it.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...