Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!


Cards for the guys are hard for me but I thought this one would work in brown and no flowers so I made three of them.  My mother's friend wanted birthday cards for her nephew and her son-in-law.  My brother has a birthday today so I sent one of them to him.
 
The embossing folder is from Sizzix.  The Chocolate Chp dotted dp is from Stampin' Up!  The stamp is from SU Pocket Silhouettes.  I used one of the other designs from that set to add a little decoration on the lower left hand corner inside.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Please be sure to stop back again tomorrow.


3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a very nice masculine card Vicki! Well done!

Sheri said...

I like that image and the embossing folder works very well with it.

Lynette said...

Guy cards are difficult for me, too, and this one works very well. Nicely done, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...