Sunday, April 27, 2014

OUR 1ST COMMUNION CARD TO TUCKER

 
 
Today is Tucker's big day.  He will be receiving Communion for the very first time and his family will be there to celebrate his big day with him.  I hope to have a picture that I can post this next week.
 
The first time I made a card using this Spellbinders Cross die set, I made it for Easter.  It was like this except I put it on a Dotted Swiss background.  Since this card was for our Grandson, I was afraid the Dotted Swiss might look a little feminine for him so I used this Sizzix design instead.  I wanted to make the card even more special so I lined the envelope with the gold shimmer paper. 
 
 
Thank you for coming by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Totally awesome, Vicki! That cross is wonderful. Love all the layers, and the lined envelope is such a great finishing touch. I hope he has a very nice day. I'm sure he will love all of the special cards you made for him.

Bonnie32002 said...

Wow! The texture on this is great. The layers, lined envelope...you designed a real keep-sake.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!