Monday, May 5, 2014

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY

 
I'm in love with this Watercolor Wonder paper as you can see from my posts in the last few days.  For this one I simply stamped the Blessed Easter tulips (without the sentiment which is part of the design) onto the dp.  I rounded the corners on the left hand edge of the dp and the Pear Pizzaz mat.  The front of the card base was embossed with the new SU Decorative Dots folder.
 
The birthday sentiment was stamped and then cut and embossed with a Spellbinders die and mounted onto a mat of Pear Pizzaz.
 
The Blessed Easter stamp is such a great design for Easter cards but by leaving off the sentiment perfect for all kinds of Spring  cards. 
 
Just let me know if you are interested in the stamp or paper OR anything SU.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...