Wednesday, May 7, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! FIELD FLOWERS


I've been having a lot of fun making cards yesterday and today.........so much fun I almost forgot to share one today.
 
The Stampin' Up! Field Flowers is a set that I really have not used enough.  I stamped the stem with Wild Wasabi and the 2-step flowers were stamped with Perfect Plum.  The 1st step is inked and then stamped off on scrap paper first before stamping it onto the white layer.  The 2nd step is inked and stamped right over the first one.
 
To finish off the design, I used one of my favorite little butterflies and a vertical sympathy stamp.  (I'm sorry there is nothing on the wood mount saying what company makes this one.)
 
Thank you for stopping by.............hope you will come back again soon and if you miss a day, scroll back and see what you might have missed.

No comments:

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...