Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2 FOR 1


 
Yesterday I was absent because I was working at the Primary Election in our local precinct.  A very long day but as the chairman for our precinct I am very lucky to work with two great people who help pass the time when we're not busy and also do a great job helping with setting up and tearing down.
 
Since I didn't get something scheduled for yesterday to show you, I decided to give you two examples today using the same SU Watercolor Wonder dp.  The stamp on the second one is from the SU Happy Watercolor stamp set.
 
Thank you for checking out today's post!!!
 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great ways to use your pretty paper!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...