Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DIECUT AS THE FOCAL POINT


My post today is another very simple card to make  I stamped a music design on the front of the white card base.  Then I cut a piece of SU dp to measure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The circle was cut out using a Spellbinders die and then adhered to the card  base.  I am away from home at the time I am scheduling this post so I am sorry I don't remember who made this flourish die but I can let you know if you are interested.  Any design of this type would work fine. 

This is a similar card I made with a second die:

 
 
So what do you think?  Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Love both of them but the music notes is my very favorite. Love the color and the music.

Anonymous said...

Neat

bonnie32002 said...

I love memory box dies, they are oh so pretty. I spent some of my coveted gift money today and picked out 2 fancy corners. I hope to play with them soon!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!