Monday, June 2, 2014

TOO KIND

 
The "Too Kind" set from Stampin' Up! is such a fun little set to use.   I stamped the stems first.  Each of the blooms are made with two stamps.  I inked the larger pieces with Daffodil Delight but stamped them off once first and then onto the stems.  The final step was to ink the small pieces of each bloom and then add them to the lighter color which gives them some faux dimension.  Of course I had to add my favorite little butterfly as well.

I didn't realize until I saw this picture that the gingham strip I added has the design crooked.  It is from one of the SU dp packs.  The yellow dp is from the Watercolor Wonder  dp pack.  The other strip and mat are Island Indigo.

I think I'd better give this card another try because now that I am seeing it here on my blog, I'm not satisfied.  Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I don't see anything crooked, Vicki! Such a cheery card. Pretty flowers and I always loves blues and yellows together.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...